30 December 2005

Just a Quickie

We wrapped up the work week here on the eve of winter vacation, yep I went to work today, by doing a very thorough inventory while no one is around to buy anything. For me this meant doing very little in the way of speaking english. After a few hours of this all seven of us walked down to Beshitash and were all given huge gift baskets from our employer. When we got down to the street where his office was there were police barricades on the other side of the street and officers looking very serous patrolling everywhere. I found out this was because some big time Mafia boss was having his trial right over there.

The ski trip will not leave tonight as planned, but early tomorrow morning, this works fine since we wouldn't do anything but sleep out there tonight. For whatever reason I'm totally beat, I think I'll go to bed increadibly early again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home