24 December 2005

Merry Christmas Eve, from Istanbul



We're having a white Christmas here. The snow was really coming down and sticking this morning, so I got a few pictures when I went to the bakery for bread. I spent the afternoon down in Taksim with a rug salesman I've really come to like, I bought some presents while I was there, so clear some display space back home, you'll like these!

After riding the metro back to my home neighborhood I ran into Apau and one of the cooks who were working on Saturday, bringing in a few things for the cafe. So I had a quick meal with them and we started a Tom Hanks movie that had been dubbed into Turkish. Then a quick walk home to find some cats hanging out on my window still.



I'm getting ready to go to a Christmas Eve gathering over at Jess and Elsa's apartment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home