18 March 2006

Saturday Afternoon Non-Stop.

Hello from the offices of Mavi Kedi Production, a small design and programming company in Mecidiyeköy. What am I doing here you ask? The founder, Mehmet, is a friend of mine and we share a geeky fascination with computers. It is apparently very rare for small companies like this to even start, let alone show some success. The guys running this are still in college, it's impressive what they've been able to do.


Today I ran all over the place, it was very exciting. Between Cevahir mall and the apartment are all sorts of hills and winding streets, I even stood under the skeletal beginnings of the new Mecidiyeköy high rises. They stand on the side of a hill that runs straight down to the water, making them tower over the district even more. I think walking all the stairs in Istanbul is a new consuming hobby for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home