17 November 2010

An old friend at the Archeology Museum

Five years after my first trip to Istanbul I went back for a week-long vacation with my fiancée. Naturally, I regaled her with stories of my previous adventures in the city and took her to many of my favorite spots.
At the archeology museum I found a pleasant surprise, the very friendly, fluffy cat that I remember from all my trips to the museum was still there.

Here he is in 2005,

and in 2010.


If you make it out to Istanbul, head over to the archeology museum and say hi to him for me.

Happy Travels!
Alex

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Codescu said...

Hi I wanna introducing you my WATCHES collection on http://www.colectieceas.blogspot.com/ and of course you can read and put your opinion in your language there because I've got an Google Translator on BLOG !!!

So I'll be very hapy if you'll click it in there !!!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous althea@kabelfoon.net said...

fluffy! im happy to have rediscovered your blog and to see that you 1. are engaged, 2.went back to turkey and 3. the cat was still there. yay!
i just wanted to say hi and that im making a dr who scarf for a friend and i have a vague memory that you did one as well many moons ago.
anyway, if you ever read this - congrats and hugs and all that stuff!
xoxoxox
Althea

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home