28 May 2006

A Taste of What is to Come

Bandwidth runs thin when you like paying the minimal amount, so the photos I took today must wait for tomorrow to be posted, along with their blog entry about hiking around the city.  But, there is one deliciously huge panorama shot I uploaded today.  Fulya as seen from above Champion Supermarket  Be careful with this one, it's absurdly large (you can see all the little details!) so you are probably better off downloading it and viewing in a separate application.  Enjoy, dear viewer!

(ourmedia.org is getting a bit annoying with all the media I upload dissapearing the day after I post. I'll find a new way to host my panorama photos. On the upside all the old media that seemed to have dissapeared has resurfaced)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I have to download the picture?
I would love to see the supermarket
write you later

Roekoe

9:21 PM  
Blogger Alex Gray said...

If you right click the link and "save as" you can open it in another application. I suggest this because the image is 6901 pixels by 1704 pixels.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home