25 May 2006

And the Good News is it's Free

After some computer troubles I was blaming on faulty RAM I discovered at the shop today this computer's motherboard desperately needs repair. Well, it's still fine enough to work, but it's not recognizing one of the slots for RAM or the audio-in port. Fortunately Steve Jobs loves me for choosing Apple since 1983 and the repair is free. This is also because the one year warranty is still in effect. So come Monday, dear powerbook o' mine goes under the screwdriver and solder iron.

But today we have photos from my walk to school this morning. I've been leaving a bit earlier to enjoy the cool morning air. After the winter months of never seeing the sun, I wouldn't have guessed I'd purposefully be avoiding it, but the summer heat isn't something I want to climb hills in, even at seven-thirty in the morning. So six-thirty it is!




Well, it's Friday tomorrow, school might be almost done, but some of us still get up before dawn! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home