21 April 2006

Just Go With The Flow, Slow Days Mark Summer

With another set of finals finished Monday this week has been mind-achingly slow, yet as the hours drag the days evaporate in the growing summer heat.  I suppose this doesn't make much sense since I spend most my days two stories underground, but it sounded good.  More poignantly, this week has been dominated by a lack of activity.  There has been no follow up to the bombing earlier this week, not even a claim of responsibility.
Apo has found a website with radio featuring Turkish and Kurdish music.  He played a wedding dance song for me, really fast and wild music.  We'll see what excitement the weekend brings.  There are no plans right now, but in Istanbul that changes very quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Gray said...

Sure, I'll dig it up today.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home