01 July 2006

Çok, Çok Sıcak!! Save me!

The heat has me too tired to compose anything substantial after a long night of mosquito bites and indigestion. Best luck to everyone out there trying to beat the heat. A little trick I like is to put on a CD of recorded rain and thunderstorms, no matter if it's 30 degrees I feel a cold rush. Here are some photos from today.


Bad news takes many forms. Nice house, but I don't live there. I live across the street here.


This Mama kitty



and Kittens came to investigate me while I ate lunch, the mother was the only one really brave enough to come up for a petting and ear scratching session.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Gray said...

It means the house is for sale. "Satı" is the root for the verb "to sell." I think it says literally "I'm for sale" from the -im ending. I thought the sign was hillarious, whatever gets a buyer's attention, I guess.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home