01 March 2006

March Does Not Disappoint

The weather here has certainly gotten our spirits up for March. Something must have changed overnight because I went to bed amid drizzling rain and walked up the hill this morning under azure skies with the sun already shining brightly. Check it out:

The taxi in the road was flashing his lights at me trying to get my attention. The wind is warm and birds were singing in the trees as I walked this morning.

An interesting cultural tidbit for you folks back home. Turks play klondike solitaire but add a little something, when they begin a game they make a wish, if they complete the game, the wish will come true. I suppose it teaches people not to get their hopes up for miracles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha ha Nice ending sentince.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home